Get practical mobile marketing knowledge
How to Manage the User Feedback on Your App
A big, healthy community is a dream of every mobile developer out there. However, one needs to work hard to get it. While the marketing will surely get more users on board for you, you need to do everything in your power to make sure that the users are staying with your application or game and not just leaving whenever they encounter a bug or issue in it. It's important to manage the user feedback to ensure that the rating of your app remains as positive as possible as well as the mood of the community.
The proper handling of the user reviews is crucial to the success of your app or game, and it's a good idea to make sure you're doing it right. Consider looking into the matter to make sure your app reviews are well-handled and the users are happy. We will provide some tips on how you can handle mobile app reviews on your own.
What you need to keep in mind while dealing with app reviews
There are several things you need to remember at all times to make sure that the users are happy with your app and the way they're treated. Consider following these rules to maintain a positive mood among your customers as well as improving the app rating.
- Be polite to your customers – it's important to make sure they are happy about the way they are treated by the developers;
- Respond to reviews regularly and make sure to dedicate at least an hour per day to talk to your customers and examine their reviews to learn more on how you can improve your application or game;
- Make sure to do your best to solve every issue that the users have – it's important to make sure that your app remains in a great shape and the user issues are resolved.
By sticking to this advice you an improve your experience dealing with Android and iOS app reviews and also improve the overall user feedback on your application or game. It's a good idea to keep the community positive and the users satisfied if you want to have a nice future on the mobile market. Now, let's take a look at how you can improve the performance of your app by dealing with user reviews in a professional, polite manner.
How to deal with user reviews professionally
Nowadays, you need to have a working approach to user reviews and you need to make sure that in the end, the users are happy and the audience is satisfied with your approach to the handling of the user reviews and the community. Consider looking at this sample to learn how you can improve the user feedback on your app and which behaviour works best while dealing with users.
- First of all, make a habit of reading the user reviews on regular basis – one or two hours a day should be more than enough to handle a reasonably big amount of reviews;
- Make a habit of responding to user reviews and thanking the users for their time writing the reviews of your app or game;
- If you encounter a negative review, read it carefully to make sure you're not missing on any details and everything is in order. If you can't get enough information out of the review, then it's a great idea to ask the user to provide additional details – the more you can get, the better. Do whatever it takes to find that issue and make the user happy;
- Once the issue is taken care of, make sure to inform the users about the fix so they can continue using the app or playing the game without any worry about the bug or issue that they have reported to you. This way you can show that you're very responsible about your application or game;
- And last, but not least – keep up with it if you want to get the best possible results from the product of your hard work. Feedback app is very important to keep the users happy.